ghost of a daytime moon
leaves blow morse code scratches
across the pavement
- James: Thanks, Angie. I hope you enjoy it.
- angie werren: just ordered the paper version —...
- Peggy Jo Farr: Simply beautiful video and prose. I enjoy...
- craftygreenpoet: I always had mixed feelings about maths...
- Pamelasayers: Wonderfully concise piece on our times,...
- Ruth: horrifying – is there nothing humankind will...
- brian miller: ugh. i have never heard of those...
- claudia: oh heck… it is terrible.. i wish we all...
- djeaux: Hey, I was listenin’, Ron! I’m...
- Margy: I participated in the GSA & BSA Jamboree...
I usually write about…
- Austin (72)
- backyard wildlife (57)
- birds (156)
- blogging (50)
- books (138)
- food & drink (14)
- greyhounds (137)
- links (2)
- LOST (55)
- microfiction (2)
- music (86)
- nature (118)
- neighborhood trails (40)
- parenthood (13)
- photography (228)
- poems (169)
- poetry (141)
- politics (61)
- publication announcements (36)
- publishing (2)
- random stuff (116)
- small stones (63)
- stories (18)
- teaching (47)
- the cat (35)
- travel (48)
- true stories (33)
- videos (8)
- walking (5)
- writing (43)
On this day in...
- 2011: Tender Mercies by mark Stratton — I’ve been carrying mark Stratton’s Tender Mercies (The Pancake Truck Press, 2011) around in my bag for a few months. [...]
- 2010: Happy Birthday, Phoebe — Today is Phoebe’s 7th birthday. We got her a little over five years ago. When we met her, they said [...]
- 2006: The Lost Book Club: To Kill a Mockingbird — I actually read To Kill a Mockingbird earlier this year (post here) so I’m not rereading it, and yes, I [...]
- 2006: Maybe Not a Tsunami, but Good Enough — [photopress:wave2.jpg,full,pp_image] It seems the Democrats could actually take the senate depending on late results and recounts in Montana and Virginia. The pendulum [...]
- 2005: “I’m Against It!” — Today is election day in Texas. We have no bastards to throw out… well actually we have many, but not [...]
- There are 1,300 posts and 3,887 comments on Coyote Mercury.
- Log in
- Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS)
This work by James Brush is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.