bundled in coats
we watch the tigers eat breakfast
my son whispers meow
- James: Thanks, Angie. I hope you enjoy it.
- angie werren: just ordered the paper version —...
- Peggy Jo Farr: Simply beautiful video and prose. I enjoy...
- craftygreenpoet: I always had mixed feelings about maths...
- Pamelasayers: Wonderfully concise piece on our times,...
- Ruth: horrifying – is there nothing humankind will...
- brian miller: ugh. i have never heard of those...
- claudia: oh heck… it is terrible.. i wish we all...
- djeaux: Hey, I was listenin’, Ron! I’m...
- Margy: I participated in the GSA & BSA Jamboree...
I usually write about…
- Austin (72)
- backyard wildlife (57)
- birds (156)
- blogging (50)
- books (138)
- food & drink (14)
- greyhounds (137)
- links (2)
- LOST (55)
- microfiction (2)
- music (86)
- nature (118)
- neighborhood trails (40)
- parenthood (13)
- photography (228)
- poems (169)
- poetry (141)
- politics (61)
- publication announcements (36)
- publishing (2)
- random stuff (116)
- small stones (63)
- stories (18)
- teaching (47)
- the cat (35)
- travel (48)
- true stories (33)
- videos (8)
- walking (5)
- writing (43)
On this day in...
- 2013: 1.01.13 — drizzle grey sky teenage girls laugh and sweep up sodden confetti — Doing the small stone/mindful writing thing again this year. Share this:TwitterFacebookGooglePrintEmailMoreDiggLinkedInRedditStumbleUponTumblrPinterestLike this:Like Loading...
- 2011: Just a Tributary in a River of Stones — I’m participating this new month in Fiona Robyn and Kaspa’s River of Stones, the international small stones writing month. A [...]
- 2009: Wrens at the Pinecone Feeder — A Carolina Wren stops by early For Christmas our nephew and neice (with some help from their mom, I’m sure) made [...]
- 2008: Egret Seen Through Reeds — [photopress:egret_through_reeds.jpg,full,pp_image] Another excursion to the pond. Great egret flies low across the water. Reeds and wind. It happens everyday. Share this:TwitterFacebookGooglePrintEmailMoreDiggLinkedInRedditStumbleUponTumblrPinterestLike this:Like Loading...
- 2007: James Runs Miles’ Voodoo Down, Part 2 — Last week, we started listening to Miles Davis’ live electric output from the early ’70s and today, we reach The [...]
- 2006: Jazz, Photography, and Playing with Light — Jazz and photography are probably my two favorite art forms so I was thrilled to receive as a Christmas gift [...]
- There are 1,300 posts and 3,887 comments on Coyote Mercury.
- Log in
- Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS)
This work by James Brush is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.