the neighbor’s drums
- Margy: I participated in the GSA & BSA Jamboree...
- Joseph Harker: Thanks for the shout-out, and congrats on...
- James Brush: I agree. Sticking with one text was a really...
- James Brush: Thanks!
- craftygreenpoet: Erasure poetry is fascinating, specially...
- craftygreenpoet: I love this,
- James Brush: Thanks, Dave. I’m really enjoying your...
- Dave Bonta: Glad to have helped spark this. I love it!
- Ron: I enjoyed reading about your first build as I just...
- James Brush: I’m doing a few more with Poe whose...
I usually write about…
- Austin (72)
- backyard wildlife (57)
- birds (156)
- blogging (50)
- books (138)
- food & drink (14)
- greyhounds (137)
- links (1)
- LOST (55)
- music (82)
- nature (118)
- neighborhood trails (40)
- parenthood (11)
- photography (228)
- poems (167)
- poetry (140)
- politics (61)
- publication announcements (35)
- publishing (1)
- random stuff (114)
- small stones (51)
- stories (16)
- teaching (44)
- the cat (35)
- travel (48)
- true stories (32)
- videos (7)
- walking (5)
- writing (43)
On this day in...
- 2010: iCoyote — After days on the road, Robbie ran out of numbers for counting road signs and clouds, which was fine since [...]
- 2010: A Walk Through the Memory Palace — Welcome to the first stop on Read Write Poem’s latest virtual book tour. The touring chapbook is A Walk Through [...]
- 2008: The Lost Book Club: Evil Under the Sun — Agatha Christie’s Evil Under the Sun is a Hercule Poirot mystery in which the intrepid detective finds himself working a [...]
- 2007: Weekend Hound Blogging: Squirrel Tales — He was this tall if he was a foot! *** Want to make a fast friend by saving a greyhound in Central [...]
- 2006: Weekend Cat Blogging: The Last Thing the Spider Saw — Share this:PrintEmailMoreDiggShare on Tumblr Pin ItLike this:Like Loading...
- 2006: The Sky is Falling and Other Unrelated Things — This morning, I went outside to get the paper, which wasn’t there, but I noticed that something amazing had happened. [...]