- James: Thanks, Angie. I hope you enjoy it.
- angie werren: just ordered the paper version —...
- Peggy Jo Farr: Simply beautiful video and prose. I enjoy...
- craftygreenpoet: I always had mixed feelings about maths...
- Pamelasayers: Wonderfully concise piece on our times,...
- Ruth: horrifying – is there nothing humankind will...
- brian miller: ugh. i have never heard of those...
- claudia: oh heck… it is terrible.. i wish we all...
- djeaux: Hey, I was listenin’, Ron! I’m...
- Margy: I participated in the GSA & BSA Jamboree...
I usually write about…
- Austin (72)
- backyard wildlife (57)
- birds (156)
- blogging (50)
- books (138)
- food & drink (14)
- greyhounds (137)
- links (2)
- LOST (55)
- microfiction (2)
- music (86)
- nature (118)
- neighborhood trails (40)
- parenthood (13)
- photography (228)
- poems (169)
- poetry (141)
- politics (61)
- publication announcements (36)
- publishing (2)
- random stuff (116)
- small stones (63)
- stories (18)
- teaching (47)
- the cat (35)
- travel (48)
- true stories (33)
- videos (8)
- walking (5)
- writing (43)
On this day in...
- 2013: Driftwood — Driftwood For days unmentioned I dreamt the speaking guitar. Darkness poured forth the physical radiation of solemn hours, the wild air, the last waltz, the compass of [...]
- 2010: A Trip to the Zoo — I still remember the day my grandpa took me to the zoo to see all the animals. We started in [...]
- 2007: This Thing of Darkness — I realize it’s been nearly a year since I posted one of my old short stories. Strangely, “This Thing of [...]
- 2006: Help a Greyhound! — This is cool. You can go to Doug Petch’s site and just leave a comment on this post, and he will [...]
- There are 1,300 posts and 3,887 comments on Coyote Mercury.
- Log in
- Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS)
This work by James Brush is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.